2014年5月15日 星期四

再別康橋Goodbye Again, Cambridge By 徐志摩 Xuzhimo

再別康橋Goodbye Again, Cambridge




徐志摩 Xuzhimo
輕輕的我走了,
I leave softly, gently, 
正如我輕輕的來;
Exactly as I came. 
我輕輕的招手,
I wave to the western sky, 
作別西天的雲彩。
Telling it goodbye softly, gently.
那河畔的金柳,
The golden willow at the river edge 
是夕陽中的新娘。
Is the setting sun's bride. 
波光裡的艷影,
Her quivering reflection 
在我的心頭蕩漾。
Stays fixed in my mind.
軟泥上的青荇,
Green grass on the bank 
油油的在水底招搖;
Dances on a watery floor 
在康河的柔波里,
In bright reflection. 
我甘心做一條水草!
I wish myself a bit of waterweed
那樹蔭下的一潭,
Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam. 
不是清泉,是天上虹
That creek in the shade of the great elms, 
揉碎在浮藻間,
Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the water 
沉澱著彩虹似的夢。
And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream. 
尋夢?撐一支長篙,
Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole
向青草更青處漫溯,
I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass. 
滿載一船星輝,
In a flood of starlight, On a river of silver and diamond 
在星輝斑斕裡放歌。
I sing to my heart's content. 
但我不能放歌,
But now, no, I cannot sing 
悄悄是別離的 ​​笙簫;
Quietness is my farewell music;
夏蟲也為我沉默,
Even Summer insects heap silence for me 
沉默是今晚的康橋!
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了,
I leave quietly 
正如我悄悄的來;
As I came quietly. 
我揮一揮衣袖,
Gently I flick my sleeves. 
不帶走一片雲彩。Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

 記錯時間了,到時開始了、幸好還有幫我留座