You know my heart你知道我的心
Bettine Brentano to Goethe 貝停-布倫塔諾致歌德
You know my heart; you know that all there
你知道我的心;你知道我心裡
你知道我的心;你知道我心裡
is desire, thought, boding and longing;
惟有的願望、思念、預兆和渴求;
惟有的願望、思念、預兆和渴求;
you live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.
你生活在幽靈之中,他們給你以神靈的智慧。
你生活在幽靈之中,他們給你以神靈的智慧。
You must nourish me; you give all that in advance,
你一定要給我以"營養"。
你一定要給我以"營養"。
which I do not understand to ask for.
你已經事先就給了我那些我不懂得去要求的東西。
你已經事先就給了我那些我不懂得去要求的東西。
My mind has a small embrace, my love a large one;
雖說我的才智小,但我的愛情甚深;
雖說我的才智小,但我的愛情甚深;
you must bring them to a balance.
你一定要平衡這兩方面。
你一定要平衡這兩方面。
Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;
在理智跟不上愛情的發展時,愛不能平靜。
在理智跟不上愛情的發展時,愛不能平靜。
you are matched to my love; you are friendly, kind, and indulgent;
你知道我有多愛你;你友善、溫存、寬厚。
你知道我有多愛你;你友善、溫存、寬厚。
let me know when my heart is off the balance.
告訴我,什麼時候我的心失去了平衡。
告訴我,什麼時候我的心失去了平衡。
I understand your silent signs.
我懂得你那無聲的暗示。
我懂得你那無聲的暗示。
A look from your eyes into mine, a kiss from you upon my lips,
你映人我眼簾的凝睇、你印在我唇上的熱吻,
你映人我眼簾的凝睇、你印在我唇上的熱吻,
instructs me in all, what might seem delighted to learn,
向我說明了一切。這一切對於像我這樣的人,
向我說明了一切。這一切對於像我這樣的人,
to one who, like me, had experience from those.
對於有過這方面感情經歷的人,看來似乎令人高興。
對於有過這方面感情經歷的人,看來似乎令人高興。
I am far from you; mine are become strange to me.
你我天各一方,我給你的凝望和親吻對我已日益陌生。
你我天各一方,我給你的凝望和親吻對我已日益陌生。
I must ever return in thought to that hour
我無法不回想在
我無法不回想在
when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.
你懷抱中的溫柔時刻。
你懷抱中的溫柔時刻。
Then I begin to weep, but the tears dry again unawares.
然後我便開始哭泣,又不知不覺眼淚已哭幹。
然後我便開始哭泣,又不知不覺眼淚已哭幹。
Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think)
是的,在深藏的靜謐中
是的,在深藏的靜謐中
over to me in this concealed stillness;
他對我一往情深(我如是想)。
他對我一往情深(我如是想)。
and should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving,
難道我就不應該藉著永不動搖的深情
難道我就不應該藉著永不動搖的深情
reach to him in the distance?
遙通心聲嗎?
遙通心聲嗎?
Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you;
啊,你不知道我一心要對你說些什麼嗎?
啊,你不知道我一心要對你說些什麼嗎?
it overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.
我要對你無限地輕聲嘆息,竊竊私語,讓感情沛溢。
我要對你無限地輕聲嘆息,竊竊私語,讓感情沛溢。
Be my only happiness on earth your friendly will to me.
願我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你對我的無限的柔情。
願我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你對我的無限的柔情。
O, dear friend, give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.
啊,親愛的朋友,只求你給我暗示,你心中只有我。
啊,親愛的朋友,只求你給我暗示,你心中只有我。
沒有留言:
張貼留言