2014年5月19日 星期一

現在,你是我的 And now you're mine By Pablo Neruda




And now you're mine. Rest with your dream in my dream.
Love and pain and work should all sleep, now.
The night turns on its invisible wheels,
and you are pure beside me as a sleeping amber.

No one else, Love, will sleep in my dreams. You will go,
we will go together, over the waters of time.
No one else will travel through the shadows with me,
only you, evergreen, ever sun, ever moon.

Your hands have already opened their delicate fists
and let their soft drifting signs drop away; your eyes closed like two gray
wings, and I move

after, following the folding water you carry, that carries
me away. The night, the world, the wind spin out their destiny.
Without you, I am your dream, only that, and that is all.

Pablo Neruda

現在,你是我的
  在我的夢境中沉沉入夢
  愛痛與辛勞也全休眠。
  夜色蒼茫,身旁的你
  那麼純潔,如同靜靜的琥珀。
再沒有人,親愛的,會在我的夢境中沉睡。
  你會離去,我們一塊兒離去,
  跨越時間的長河。
  再沒有人會與我並肩穿越這黑暗,
只有你,是我常青的樹,不滅的太陽,不落的月亮。
  
  你舒展的柔美纖指,
  緩緩淌落了悲傷。
  你雙眸攏合如翼,我動身了。
  
  隨後,載著你的冥流,
  也將載我離去,
黑夜、世界和風,循入它們的命運,

失去了你,我只是你的夢幻,只是這樣。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

  https://m.lnka.tw/detail.aspx?articleId=36277