Marilyn Monroe's birthday is on June 1,so I use her song to commemorate her
Beside my ear, you give me your promise of life.
在我的耳邊,你許下一生一世的承諾。
Within my hair, you kept your warmth and your love.
在我的髮際,你留下指尖暖暖的情意。
There is no ' forever ' in the world,
世間本沒有天長地久,
only hope that your genteiness will stay longer.
只希望你的溫柔能夠多做停留。
Only wish the time now, is wonderful and happy.
只要期盼現在的時光美麗而又幸福。
I love you, not for long, just one life time;
我愛你,不長,只一生一世;
I love you, not so deep, just till the bottom of the ocean.
我愛你,不深,只到海洋底。
I love you, I do not wish for any expencive gifts,
我愛你,不求任何華麗的禮物,
I only want your true love in return.
只要你以真情相待。
How long will our story last?
我們的故事會講多久?
How beautiful will our future be?
我們的未來會有多美?
Will our love forever be, or not?
我們的愛會否永遠?
Before then I was innocent and carefree,
曾經天真的相信,
I believed, that love could be forever and ever.
愛可以永遠,
I do not know if the world now is still the same?
不知道現在是世界是否依然?
I only want to believe in one future in witch you will be with me...
只想相信一個有你的未來...
I only want to love someone with all my heart and all my mind...
只想全心全意的愛一個人...
I only want to love you... ...
只想愛你... ...
沒有留言:
張貼留言