2014年7月3日 星期四

等待本身就是愛情



We just can't let go, when the storm is ahead.
總希望在風雨欲來的時候,抱緊一些不想放棄的想法。
She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.
她一直堅持寧缺毋濫,相信最好的值得耐心等待。
Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.
偏偏最後掉下的紅蘋果,通常是酸的。
The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.
而驚心動魄的偉大愛情,通常不是等來的。
I held tight to the world, but rejected.
我用力抓緊世界,最終卻仍被世界淘汰。
If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?
如果一開始就鬆手,我的痛苦會不會少些?
Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.
在自己面前應該一直留有一個地方,然後去愛。
You don't have to know who to love, how to love, or how long your love will last.
不知道是誰,不知道如何去愛,也不知道可以愛多久。
Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just wait, because it already is your reward.
只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人,可是這種等待就是愛情本身。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

  https://m.lnka.tw/detail.aspx?articleId=36277