2015年8月30日 星期日

Edvard Grieg's Solveig's Song 冬天不久留 索爾未格之歌 ---lyrics 挪,英,中歌詞



《Solveig’s Song》
(索爾未格之歌)

Kanske vil der gå både Vinter og Vår,
The winter and spring both may come, and pass by,
冬天不久留,春天要離開,春天要離開。

Og næste Sommer med, og det hele År,
And summer days may fade, and the year may die;
夏天花會枯,冬天葉要衰,冬天葉要衰。

Men engang vil du komme, det ved jeg visst;
But surely you will come back one day to me,
任時間無情,我相信你會來,我相信你會來。

Og jeg skal nok vente, for det lovte jeg sidst
And I shall be waiting, as once I vowed to be.
我始終不渝,朝朝暮暮,忠誠的等待。

Gud styrke dig, hvor du I Verden går,
God guard you, where e’er you may stray by sea or land,
每天早禱時,我都祝你平安,我祝你平安。

Gud glæde dig, hvis du for hans Fodskammel står!
God comfort you, if now at His footstool you may stand;
每夜晚禱時,我祝你康健,我祝你康健。

Her skal jeg vente till du kommer igjen;
Here, until you come, I shall be waiting alone,
黑夜過去,光明總會出現,光明總會出現。

Og venter du hisst oppe, vi træffes, min Ven.
And if you wait on high, I shall meet you there, my own.
我死心塌地,總希望早日,你總有歸來的一天。 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

  https://m.lnka.tw/detail.aspx?articleId=36277