2015年11月20日 星期五

violin -- Romance of the Violin 小提琴曲《缠绵》

The wind  blew  the  flower-like broken  fleeting, and your smile  shook   and shook  , it  became  the  most beautiful decorations on the  way  in my  life, looking at  the sky, watching  the snow ground , gazing at  the season's  deep shadow...listening to  this violin slowly recounting love sweetly ---- How do I let you meet me  in my most beautiful moment and then  lingering  with you .....

The wind blew the flower, 
broken, fleeting, 
and your smile shook, and shook...
On the way, it became the most beautiful decorations in my life. 
Looking at the sky, 
watching the snow on the ground,
gazing at the season's deep shadow,
listening to this violin playing softly,
recounting love so sweetly..
How do I get you meet me in my most beautiful moment,
and then lingering with you?..

(violin -- Romance of the Violin    )


沒有留言:

張貼留言

  https://m.lnka.tw/detail.aspx?articleId=36277