2015年11月23日 星期一

I am still the same as before : CHOPIN - PIANO CONCERTO NO.1


At night in the late autumn , leaves  danced with  their own  graceful shadows  in the breeze under the moonlight , a handsome man was wandering alone in the garden, with the deep thoughts of  his beloved , kissed the fragrant petals . Reminding us of scenes of a beautiful dream :  It seemed that he saw a pretty  girl  floating in front of  him,  her pensive look was  like a lily illuminated in the moonlight , sobbing sound  boomed  in his  heart, distantly echoed:

     Romantic  bright  golden love stars,
     Greetings to my distant lover  ,
     Said, I am still the same as before:
     Sad, haggard,  and loyal ......

 He looked up in the sky, mumbling recitation of Heine's  sad and romantic  poem:
 
      I’ll cut my soul in pieces,
     And breathe half into you,
     And hug you: we must be, yes,
     One soul and body too.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

  https://m.lnka.tw/detail.aspx?articleId=36277