2021年2月19日 星期五

金色花


The Champa Flower


1.金盞花(美麗英文詩歌) 來自雙語文摘 00:00 01:18

Supposing I became a champa flower, just for fun, and grew on a branch high up that tree.

假如我變成一朵金色花,只是為了好玩,長在那棵樹的高枝上,


and shook in the wind with laughter and danced upon the newly budded leaves,

笑哈哈地在風中搖擺,又在新生的樹葉上跳舞,

would you know me, mother?

媽媽,你會認識我麼?


You would call, 'Baby, where are you?' and I should laugh to myself and keep quite quite.

你要是叫道:'孩子,你在哪裡呀?'我暗暗地在那裡匿笑,卻一聲兒不響。


I should slyly open my petals and watch you at your work.

我要悄悄地開放花瓣兒,看著你工作。


When after your bath, with wet hair spread on your shoulders,

當你沐浴後,濕髮披在兩肩,


you walked through the shadow of the champa tree to the little court where you say your prayers,

穿過金色花的​​林蔭,走到你做禱告的小庭院時,


you would notice the scent of the flower,

你會嗅到這花的香氣,


but not know that it came from me.

卻不知道這香氣是從我身上來的。


When after the midday meal you sat at the window reading Ramayana,

當你吃過中飯,坐在窗前讀《羅摩衍那》,


and the tree's shadow fell over your hair and your lap.

那棵樹的陰影落在你的頭髮與膝上時,


I should fling my wee little shadow on to the page of your book, just where you were reading.

我便要投我的小小的影子在你的書頁上,正投在你所讀的地方。


But would you guess that it was the tiny shadow of your little child?

但是你會猜得出這就是你的小孩子的小影子麼?


When in the evening you went to the cow-shed with the lighted lamp in your hand.

當你黃昏時拿了燈到牛棚裡去,


I should suddenly drop on to the earth again and be your own baby once more, and beg you to tell me a story.

我便要突然地再落到地上來,又成了你的孩子,求你講個故事給我聽。



'Where have you been, you naughty child?'

'你到哪裡去了,你這壞孩子?'


'I won't tell you, mother.' That's what you and I would say then.

'我不告訴你,媽媽。 '這就是你同我那時所要說的話了。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

 一個不停地找砲友,找一夜情的男人就是一個從肉體到靈魂都無可救藥的超級爛人!