2014年4月29日 星期二

Miss From Midnight 來自午夜的思念 By Elizabeth Dong On Tuesday Night,Apr.29th.2014


Miss From Midnight By Elizabeth(English And Chinese)







When two people love each other, time is no longer needed, but  that kind of strength,

loyalty,faith and lasts to love, only doing so, can prove its sincere, gorgeous, crazy

and mad .

At the long night, the long wait, the long distance, the only thought is: sometimes

thinking of someone is a blessing.

If love is a job, I would never be late and leave early, and never look for a new one.

Love you is the best thing I've ever done.

Your name, I often call in my heart, beat on  the keyboard, type on the cell phone  ,,,,

The Sun is still shining, the Moon is still brightening, the happiness is still there,...at

this moment I would repeat! :

Love you, is the best thing I have ever done!

















當兩個人相愛了,需要的不再是時間,而是互相愛慕的那股傻勁,那份專一,那份忠貞,那份

信任,那份持久,只有如此,方能證明愛的真誠,愛的絢爛,愛的如痴如醉。
  
在漫長的夜裡,漫長的等待裡,漫長的距離裡,唯一想到的便是:思念一個人有時也是一種

幸福。

假如愛情是一份工作,我絕不會遲到早退,也絕不另謀他行。
  
愛你,是我做過的最好的事。
  
你的名字,我常在在心裡呼喚,鍵盤中敲打,手機中書寫,,,,
  
陽光依然燦爛,明月依然耀眼,幸福依然在那,,,此時此刻,我再一次說!:
  
愛你,是我做過的最棒的事!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

  https://m.lnka.tw/detail.aspx?articleId=36277