2014年4月19日 星期六

Here I Love You By: Pablo Neruda



Here I Love You
By: Pablo Neruda

Here I love you.
In the dark pines the wind disentangles itself.
The moon glows like phosphorous on the vagrant waters.
Days, all one kind, go chasing each other.
  
The snow unfurls in dancing figures.
A silver gull slips down from the west.
Sometimes a sail. High, high stars.   
Oh the black cross of a ship.
Alone.

Sometimes I get up early and even my soul is wet.
Far away the sea sounds and resounds.
This is a port.
Here I love you.
  
Here I love you and the horizo​​​​n hides you in vain.
I love you still among these cold things.
Sometimes my kisses go on those heavy vessels
that cross the sea towards no arrival.
  
I see myself forgotten like those old anchors.
The piers sadden when the afternoon moors there.
My life grows tired, hungry to no purpose.
I love what I do not have. You are so far.
My loathing wrestles with the slow twilights.
But night comes and starts to sing to me.
  
The moon turns its clockwork dream.
The biggest stars look at me with your eyes.
And as I l​​​​ove you, the pines in the wind
want to sing your name with their leaves of wire.

我思念著你
Pablo Neruda著長風譯

我思念著你。
黑暗的松林,微風習習。
月光下,海面波光粼粼。
日子,一如往昔,慢慢逝去。

雪,漫天飛舞。
一隻白色的海鷗自西邊滑落。
偶爾,有一葉帆船,高懸的星,
噢,十字桅杆的剪影,
和孤寂。

有時我早起,心情陰鬱。
遠處大海的濤聲響起。
這是一個港口。
我思念著你。

我思念著你,地平線無力將你遮蔽。
我身處冰冷的環境,但依然愛你。
有時,我的吻搭上沉重的航船
穿越大海,和無邊的天際。

我被遺忘,如舊錨被拋棄。
黃昏降臨,碼頭籠罩悲戚。
我已疲憊,再無期許。
你是如此的遙遠,鍾情卻無法相聚。
暮色沉沉,離恨淒淒。
不經意,黑夜唱響它的序曲。
  
月亮進入夢境。
注目的明星,如同你的眼睛。
當我思念你,松樹隨風搖曳,
千萬松針都在呼喚你。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

  https://m.lnka.tw/detail.aspx?articleId=36277