2015年9月25日 星期五

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! 中秋快樂!



Sophia English . GB Club. 
董昱英文,喬棋俱樂部
---0929180238



Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
中秋快樂!
Zhōngqiū ​​​​kuàilè!
Wish you and your family a happy Mid-Autumn Festival
祝你和你的家人中秋快樂
Zhù nǐ hé nǐ de jiārén zhōngqiū ​​​​kuàilè
Wishing us a long life to share the graceful moonlight, though thousands of miles apart.
但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
Dàn yuàn rén chángjiǔ, qiānlǐ gòng chánjuān
A bright moon and stars twinkle and shine. Wishing you a merry Mid-Autumn Festival, bliss, and happiness.
皓月閃爍,星光閃耀,中秋佳節,美滿快樂!
Hàoyuè shǎnshuò, xīngguāng shǎnyào, zhōngqiū ​​jiājié, měimǎn kuàilè!
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! May the round moon bring you a happy family and a successful future.
祝福中秋佳節快樂,月圓人圓事事圓滿.
I am glad that you are with me on the full moon night. I want to whisper to you that Happy Mid-Autumn Day my dearest.
有月的夜晚,有你和我的夜晚,只想輕輕的向你道聲,我的佳人祝你節日快樂!
No matter where you are from, regardless that we gather and leave, all those blessings are forever linked in my mind. I wish you success and only things beautiful!
無論天南海北,不論相聚與離別,有份祝福永遠掛在我心中,祝你一切圓滿美好。

The Mid-Autumn Day approaches. Although I am far from home, I have conviction in my mind. I wish my family happiness and blessings forever.
一年中秋又來到,遠在他鄉的我,心中只有一個信念--祝家中的親人們永遠幸福安康!
LanternsLanterns of the Mid-Autumn Festival
The homesick feeling will be stronger during the traditional festival. I want to say that my heart will always be with you no matter where I am.
每逢佳節倍思親,我想說,無論我身在何處,無論我人在何方,我的心永遠和你們在一起!
The roundest moon can be seen in the autumn. It is time for reunions. I wish you a happy Mid-Autumn Day and a wonderful life.
月到是秋分外明,又是一年團圓日,祝你節日愉快,身體安康
Sweet cakes will be served with my blessings. Wish you a successful life and a bright future.
送上香甜的月餅,連同一顆祝福的心...願你過的每一天都像十五的月亮一樣成功!
Wish you a perfect life just like the roundest moon in M​​id-Autumn Day.
願你的生活就像這十五的月亮一樣,圓圓滿滿
Happy Mid-Autumn Day! Wish that you go well and have a successful and bright future.
中秋節快樂,萬事如意,心想事成!
I want to make a toast. I Wish that the round moon take my best blessing to you. May you have a happy family and a bright future.
舉杯仰天遙祝:月圓人圓花好,事順業順家興。
I wish that your career and life, just like the round moon on Did-Autumn Day, be bright and perfect.
祝你的事業和生活像那中秋的圓月一樣,亮亮堂堂,圓圓滿滿
On the night with blooming flowers and a full moon, I want to express my best wishes and blessings. May you have a sweet dream!
花好月圓人團圓,寄去相思和祝愿,幸福快樂好夢圓
mooncake, Mid-Autumn Festival Mooncake, the major food for Mid-Autumn Festival
Tonight we start the season of white dew. The moon is just as bright as in my homeland. The round moon in the sky makes me feel homesick.
露從今夜白,月是故鄉明。今夜月正圓,正是思鄉時
Although I am not around you at this moment, my blessings and wishes will always be around you. Take care, my dearest.
雖然你我不能相聚,但我的思念和祝福伴隨你走每一段路。親愛的,保重!
I hope the round moon will bring my best wishes to you, my best friend.
月是中秋分外明,我把相思遙相寄!節日快樂,我的朋友
On this special day, I want to send you a light, faint scent to celebrate your colorful life. Happy Mid-Autumn Day, my best friend.
在這特別的日子裡,送一份淡淡的清香,為你灑脫繽紛的祝福!遠方的你,中秋節快樂!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

  https://m.lnka.tw/detail.aspx?articleId=36277